1. Get Passionate - If you can't get passionate about what you're doing, go and do something else instead. Without passion you'll only ever get mediocre results. With passion you can achieve almost anything.
2. Write Down Your Goals - All the research suggests that people with written goals achieve so much more in life than those without them. How up to date are your written goals?
3. Challenge Your Limiting Beliefs - Never simply accept that "it can't be done" or "that's not possible". Ask yourself "why not?" - and keep on asking it until you are completely convinced with your answer.
4. Never Burn Your Bridges - You never know when you might need to use them again. So end all relationships and arrangements on a positive note - not a sour one.
5. Persistence Pays - Research suggests that, in a sales context, persistence can improve your results by a staggering 3109%. In our experience it can have an equally staggering impact on other aspects of your business and your life too.
Get Wise - Follow the WISE formula for business achievement:
Watch Step back from the operational issues to watch, listen to and learn from your customers, competitors and colleagues and use your findings to start thinking strategically.
Innovate Constantly search for ways to make your business better and different from its rivals.
Systemise Don't fall into the trap of forever re-inventing the wheel. Systemise your innovations so that they are used every single time.
Enjoy It! After all, if you're not enjoying what you're doing, how can it be called success!
10. Turn Ideas Into Action - A great idea is completely worthless... until it is turned into action. Without action there can be no success. So our advice is simple... Go and do something with at least one of the many ideas we've shared with you. And do it now!