At Wasley Chapman, one of our main aims is to help as many small businesses in Middlesbrough as possible. A lot of larger organisations are lucky enough to have an in house team of accountants to keep their accounting and tax affairs up to date and manage the company finances. But what about small businesses? They need the help of an accountant just as much as the larger ones, so here’s a list of 8 ways we can help you and your small business flourish:
- We can help you get off the ground in the right way, from assisting with grant/loan applications to contacting HMRC on your behalf. Meaning less stress for you and more time to focus on building your business.
- We can also advice on the best structure for your business. There are pros and cons for each of them and some you may not be eligible for, but it’s important you choose the right one for you. Here’s a brief breakdown of them and the benefits they come with: Sole Trader – Benefits include more flexibility and cheaper fees, Limited company – Save on tax! And is separate from your personal finances, Partnership – Easier for two or more people to run the business.
- We have a wide range of clients involved in a variety of sectors and have almost 100 years industry experience in the Teesside area. As a result, we are able to offer you expert advice no matter what direction you decide to take your business in.
- Many questions can crop up during the course of each day when running a small business, we can put your mind as ease with our unlimited contact policy. Feel free to call us as much, or as little, as you want. We’re always on the other end of the phone to answer any queries.
- Choosing the correct accountancy software can be difficult, there’s a whole range of options on the market today. Let us help by suggesting which one would be easiest to for you to use. We can even offer one to one support and training to ensure you and confident in using and understanding your new software.
- As your business grows, so will your number of employees! It can often be difficult for small business owners to find the time to ensure they are paying each member of staff correctly. Our payroll team can take the hassle off your hands and make sure everyone is paid the right amount at the right time.
- As we’ve been established in the North East for almost 100 years, we have made a lot of connections in the area. We can provide important networking contacts for you, and help make introductions.
- We make sure we are constantly up to date on the latest tax legislation, meaning you will never pay more tax than absolutely necessary.
If you’d like more information on any of the 8 areas discussed above, click below to book your free consultation with us at Middlesbrough, Whitby, Redcar, Guisborough, Saltburn or Scarborough.